Monday, September 20, 2010

Nick and Kristi's Engagement

As I have mentioned in previous posts, incorporating elements of each individual's unique and special personalities in their photos is one of the best parts of photography.  Last weekend, I had the privilege of joining my friends Nick and Kristi on Vashon Island for an engagement photo shoot.  Not only is Vashon a beautiful setting, it is home to Camp Sealth, the "birthplace" of Nick and Kristi's romance.  Both Kristi and Nick have a passion for the outdoors and the couple holds this island and beach especially dear to their hearts, making it an ideal place for the first round of their engagement photos.  Kristi also has some creative ideas for a second round of photos which require a different environment, so stay tuned for those photos as well!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.  Enjoy!  And again, comments, criticism, and questions are always welcome and helpful.

Thank you, Kristi and Nick, for allowing me the opportunity to celebrate your engagement with you!




















































































CONGRATULATIONS NICK AND KRISTI!

3 comments:

  1. Another job well done!!!!! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you two are smokin' hoTT! These show case your personalities so well! The giggling and goofy faces are my fav!~ Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I like them sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete