Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thoughts on Portraits

Kate and I recently spent some time touring around Tacoma and Seattle to find some good places for  portraits. In my opinion, prospective clients should be able to enjoy photos of themselves in unique locations. I look forward to getting to know individuals and to photograph them in locations that fit their personalities and interests. Not only is this more fun for me, but it helps everyone feel more comfortable and natural, which achieves our ultimate goal: producing a tangible reflection of personalities, love, and action. If I meet someone who really enjoys skateboarding, we'll go somewhere and photograph him/her skateboarding. If a newly engaged couple wants an urban look, I won't put fabric made to look like brick behind them, we'll walk around the city and find unique angles and backdrops. Whether it's for senior portraits, or engagement photos, families or couples, we'll work together to find a way to capture moments which can be looked back on and treasured.





















No comments:

Post a Comment